IS OUR FOOD REALLY SAFE - TOP 18 FOODS TO AVOID
As a private chef I spend much of my time developing menus for those people who have to pay strict attention to what they eat. Either because of a sudden illness, a commitment to lose weight,...
1. Thaw frozen black tiger shrimp, cut ginger, garlic and green onion into pieces
2) Add oil in pan, fry ginger, garlic and green onion
3) Add shrimp, add cooking wine and soya sauce
4) Fry shrimps until they turn red.
5) Ready to serve.
Fry egg with tomato, Chinese style
Ingredient two tomatoes, three eggs, sugar, salt, white pepper power
1) fry egg and add some salt, white pepper power, take out
2) cut tomato into pieces, add oild in pan, fry tomato, add salt and sugar
Just wanted to let you all know that everything that has been Sydney Table has and is moving over to its new stand alone website - SPOONINGAUSTRALIA.COM.
It is time that I got the layouts the site needed and to strike it out...
Cooking Bok choy, Chinese style
1) Cut Bok choy into leaves and stem
2) put some oil into pan, cook stem half done and add leaves
3) add salt, pepper powder and garlic power
4) until they become soft and done
Video Cooking Bok choy...
San Diegos Brewing Culture, much like the city itself, is deserving of the motto Americas Finest... SD, with so much quality beer, being crafted by so many breweries (both big and small), is a true paradise for any beer connoisseur. Even though...
I love these giant pasta shells, but normally I have to buy them when I go to the markets in town, so I was very excited to see them for sale at our local supermarket. And I know its silly, but I really like the fact that these come in a paper...
Everyday is a struggle in cooperation.Thru compromise we fulfill our needs with the help of others.Case in point.Every Friday at the deli counter a man would arrive for his weekly fix of headcheese along with a few other types of deli meat.When the...
Its BBQ season and its all about the spices, rubs, marinades and sauces. Amongst the men who do the majority of the grilling, its also about bragging rights for the best of the best in BBQ party preparations.
There are so many spice blends...
1) Add two spoon of rice and 3 bowl of water. I also added some mullet for my personal taste.
2) High heat to boil. reduce heat and cover it and simmer for 25 minutes.
3) Remove from heat and ready to server
Video Cook Chinese Rice Congee
Roasted cauliflowerI could eat it every day of the week. Its a great vegetable with so many different ways to prepare it from boiling it and then making it into a puree or cauliflower mash, baking it with cheese in a cauliflower gratin, grating...
1) Pull two ends off
2) add some oil in pan, fry snow peas
3) Add some salt, white pepper power
4) add some water and cover two minutes
5) uncovered, stir peas until water becomes dry
6) Ready to serve
Video Cook Snow Peas
Remember that song "Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses."
That leads me to the horse meat scare they had across the pond.
And from their I segue to rat meat in China. Now if it ever turns out that rat meat is good, lean protein,...
Marketing and Events for Breweries
A brewery is a fun business, my first job was actually at a brewery and it was a blast. Not only was the beer amazing and gave a great buzz, but the food was phenomenal. These two ingredients are important...
PERFECTLY POACED EGGS WITH CHIVES
I love a perfectly poached egg for breakfast. In the past, the way I cooked them gave a slight vinegary taste which didnt bode well with my morning palate. Then at an estate sale I discovered an amazing...
1) Marinate chicken legs and wings with salt, white pepper power, spicy ingredient
2) put in oven bake for 20 minutes, 400F degree
3) Turn over for another 20 minutes and done,
Video Bake Chicken legs and wings
1) Boiling water , add pasta , cover for 20 minutes and take out
2 Boiling water (2 cup water, total 500 ml) , add half bag of potato cheddar, cook for 15 minutes
3) Mix pasta and potato cheddar, and done.
Video Pasta with potato cheddar
Sweet and Sour Dover Sole
1) Clean Dover Sole, cut in several pieces, take fish eggs out if any
2) Marinate it with cooking wine, soy sauce, salt, pepper, vinegar
3) cut green onion, ginger and garlic into several pieces
4) Add oil in pot,...